Friday 27 May 2011

Finally arrived in Singapore after so many dramas.

To start the day, I went to school with my leche flan, whilst the rest of my classmates brought their own food. Het was gezellig! It went very well. I will miss them. We all agreed to meet at STE after the exam on 16 juni 2011.
I returned home 25 past 3pm, I was hoping to catch the 15:47 train. I did all I can to reach Eindhoven Station before that time. Yes I came just before the time only to find out that there's no train going to Schiphol direct so I had to wait for the next train @ 16:02 direction Schagen. By that train I had to make a transfer at Utrecht going to Schiphol. Some chinese passengers talked loudly, it was overpowering. I wish I stand with someone who can speak Tagalog. Hmmmp, I felt hunger. I still had to wait 45 minutes more till I reach Schiphol.
Finally, I arrived at 17:30 in Schiphol. I went to check-in my baggage. I used the electronic self service check in. It went very well.
Then I encountered a long queue to the immigration. Man, there's another encounter with a chinese man who opted to wave with his friends than paying attention if it's his turn or not, the immigration officer was quite irritated. I poked the man and said, "Excuse me, the officer is waiting for you." He seemed not understanding what I said, so I pointed to the direction of the officer. OMG. Wake up, could you not make a fair share of paying attention and respect the time of other people running late for their boarding! What a drama!
The gate would open at 19.40 so I still have time to eat dinner. I went to Mcdonalds. I patiently stood on the queue. I felt that the queue is taking longer, only to find a latina woman on her 50's could not decide if she will have a drink with her meal or not. The cashier was already softly shouting at her. What a drama. She could not decide as well if she would pay in USD or EUR. After that, I was finally served without any scene. I didn't want attention anyhow. I was already thinking what will I do if this cashier shouts at me. I think I will throw the fries on her. (Just imagining).
Thanks to KPN free wifi, I was entertained while waiting for the time.
It started boarding at 20.35. When I reached my designated seat, I saw an old pensionist from Holland sitting there. With respect, I softly told that it is actually my seat and showed my boarding pass. I was blocking the whole aisle because this man didn't want to vacate till he sees his ticket which his wife was then searching. It was I think at the bottom of her disorganized bag. Out of shame and concern to other people I give way so they could all pass. Finally, they saw that they were wrong. I got my aisle seat, which I reserved long ago. I need an aisle seat because I am a frequent WC user.
I thought the drama was over. Then a german couple seated opposite me started to make a scene. If I count how many times they closed and opened their overhead cabin it would reached a million times. Everyminute she did it without fail. Very consistent. While she stood there on the aisle ofcourse her big f*cking ass faces me without hesitance. Then he continuously walked , jumped, danced while listening to her ipod. Tell me, was that proper? So f*cking irritating.
I realized why would I think of her, I ignored her and tried to get some sleep. While sleeping, I suddenly heard a noise as if someone fell. I opened my eyes only to see a woman at her mid 30's at the side of my leg, as if gasping for air. She was holding that disposal bag. I have no idea if she will vomit or she was hyperventilating. Instead of getting worried about her, I was so pissed off. You can do anything to me, but not destroy my sleep. In the first place, sleeping in the flight is not pleasant. Inside me, I was laughing, thought what kind of trial God has been giving me.
At long last, I arrived in Singapore. If i remember what happened during the course of my journey, I can not help but laugh. What an ordeal. Full of dramas!

No comments:

Post a Comment